Assistant Center Manager for Ruston
To direct and coordinate the activities of personnel in a remote Credit Union facility, aiding the branch manager in ensuring the branch meets organizational financial, operational, service, and growth plans. Lending Level 1 or 2.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Monitors and evaluates branch operations/activities to ensure compliance and security procedures are being followed according to credit union policies, procedures and objectives. Recommends to center manager the appropriate action to correct unsatisfactory conditions; including zero overtime policy.
- Monitor Center’s loan goal up to the amount assigned to the credit union decisions of subordinate personnel.
- Prepares work schedules; helps train new branch personnel; and monitors performance.
- Explains services to potential consumer and commercial account members to generate additional business and to promote positive public relations. Resolves account related concerns with members.
- Reviews and corrects documents prepared by subordinate personnel, such as loan documents, checking and savings documents, and safe deposit vault entry and exit records to ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Assists with maintaining branch security and educating personnel of security procedures and policies.
- Manages branch office in absence of manager.
- Assists subordinate personnel in balancing daily transactions; examine, evaluate, and process loan applications in absence of subordinate personnel.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Part Time CSR (Centric Service Rep)
To assist members and potential members with their Credit Union needs; explains services, sets up new accounts, begins the loan process, resolves member problems and forwards loan package to appropriate staff member.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- 50% - Assists members with opening and closing accounts, initiate loan applications; including providing MSR II or Manager the complete share loan package, answer questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve. Identifies cross-selling opportunities and cross-sells services to members. Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
- 30% - Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sells money orders and travelers checks to members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed. Post to member accounts and maintain member records. Balances daily transactions.
- 5% - Acts as liaison between members and various organizations and departments.
- 5% - Assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- 5% - Maintains member account information on computer system.
- 5% - Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the delivery of Centric Dialogue Service by providing prompt, accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and personal SERVICE to all members and greet each member by name. (To be within 2 feet of a member within 10 seconds of their arrival, to answer telephone within 3 rings and to respond to all correspondence and return all calls within the business day).
- To post new member transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To open all types of accounts/certificates, loans and other products and services accurately, ensures all related forms are complete and legible with minimal errors.
- To proactively seek opportunities to cross sell products and services for the betterment of our members.
- To troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- To sell a minimum of new products per quarter as set by management.
- To develop and improve knowledge and skills in Member Service Areas.
- To ensure that all operations for assigned products are in compliance with governing regulations.
- To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
- To maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience - Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Education - A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills - A high level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work involves motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
Other Skills - Working knowledge of regulations relating to all Credit Union deposit products (Reg E, Reg CC, Reg D, Truth-in-Savings Act). Able to operate a 10-key calculator, typewriter, and computer keyboard. Must have good interpersonal communication skills.