online banking login
- More Options...
- the basics
Kasasa Cash® is free checking that pays you in really high dividends. We'll even refund your ATM fees nationwide.* All you have to do are a few things that make banking easier anyway, like sign up for e-statements, use your debit card, and have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment per month.
Earn up to 3.25% APY* — much higher than the national average! Kasasa®, a whole new way to Bank Better, Live Better.
- Free checking that pays really high dividends
- Earn 3.25% APY* on balances of $15,000 or less
- Earn 3.25% to 0.64% APY* on balances over $15,000, depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Get refunds for ATM fees nationwide* (up to $25 monthly; $4.99 / single transaction)
- Option to link to Kasasa Saver® for easy savings
- Get Kasasa Cash rewards transferred automatically
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirement
- Enjoy unlimited checking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free MyCentric online banking & bill pay
- Free MyCentric mobile banking with mobile website and MyCentric app
- Free telephone banking
- Free access to shared branches all over the country
- Free notary service
- Free $1,000 term life insurance through MemberCONNECT
- Access to a network of surcharge-free ATMs
- $25 minimum opening deposit
How to Earn the Highest Rate
Here at Centric we make it so easy to earn the highest rate that you're probably doing most of these things already. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
That covers it! If for some reason you don't meet the monthly qualifications, don't worry. Your account is still free and you still earn our base dividend rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 03/01/2017. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25.00 for Kasasa Cash and $25.00 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 3.25%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.2497% dividends rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in 3.25% to 0.64% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one business day prior to the first business day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding dividends. Dividends earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual dividends amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $50,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 1.01%; and (2) balances over $50,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% dividends rate on portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in 1.01% to 0.50% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.