online banking login
- More Options...
Because Accidents Happen
You're not alone. Say, you pick up the tab at dinner with friends and your debit card gets declined. Having the option of a safety net of Overdraft Protection, Overdraft Privilege Standard Coverage and Extended Coverage can help you manage a pretty embarrassing situation with ease.
What's an Overdraft?
An overdraft occurs when you spend or withdraw more money than is available in your Centric checking account and we pay it anyway. With an eligible account, Centric can cover the overdraft in different ways:
Options of Overdraft Coverage that comes with your account.
- Standard Coverage-Comes with all eligible accounts
- Extended Coverage-an option you can consent to add to your account
What is Overdraft Privilege?
Overdraft Privilege is a service that applies to all transactions and may help prevent overdrafts by automatically transferring funds to your Centric checking account from another Centric deposit account for $5 per transaction. Also, Overdraft Privilege may be covered with a cash advance on your Centric credit card. Such transactions are subject to fees + interest.
What is Overdraft Privilege Standard Coverage?
Overdraft Privilege is a discretionary service provided to eligible accounts. It is designed to help guard members against having items returned or declined due to an accidental overdraft.
What Transactions Are Covered By Standard Overdraft Privilege?
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payments
- Recurring debit card payments
- Transactions occurring with a teller at one of our locations
Will Extended Overdraft Privilege Pay My ATM and Everyday Debit Transactions?
Yes! Centric will not add this privilege to your account unless you consent. You must let us know that you want to add Extended Coverage to your eligible checking account. You may consent by phone at (318) 340-9656 or Consent Online.
Extended Coverage Will Authorize and Pay:
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We will charge you a fee each time we pay an overdraft. View fee schedule.
There is no limit per day on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
Contact Us to Sign-Up For Extended Coverage
Online Consent Form
Email us at Notices@MyCentric.org
Give us a call at (318) 340-9656
View Disclosures and Agreements
Money Management Tools
Let us help you balance your checkbook. First tell us the ending balance on your statement, then enter all of your outstanding checks, debits and deposits.
Do big things even with the little extra left over after the bills have been paid!
Tips to Avoid Overdrafts
- Track your balance carefully
- Download the MyCentric Mobile App
- Sign-up for low-balance email alerts or text message alerts by logging into your account here.
- Know when regular electronic transfers such as rent, mortgage payments or utility bills will be paid and how much they will be.
- Know when the money you deposit will be available for your use.