Spend as much or as little as you like – and never pay a single service charge.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify record-keeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready
To enroll in E-Statements via the MyCentric App or MyCentric Online Banking:
- Log in with your user ID and password and click ‘Settings’ under the ‘Menu’ tab
- From there, click ‘Email’ and select your email address
- Here, you will have the option to turn on E-Statements for your account, as well as any credit cards you have. You can also enroll in eAlerts to recieve email notificaitons for transactions, balances, and even payment reminders.
Become a Member >
Print | Share | Questions