At Centric, We Celebrate Our Employees!
Our goal is to be the best place our members have ever banked AND the best place you’ve ever worked!
We offer competitive benefits, pay well and care for our employees, products and members.
In return, we have HIGH expectations and we believe our members deserve Centric Service! Centric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. We work in good faith to help you grow and become the best employee you desire to be!
Centric is commited to creating, encouraging, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment. These same standards are expected of each of our employees. Centric values and celebrates diversity in the workplace and we welcome those with unique backgrounds, working styles, and skillsets. Our culture recognizes and embraces each person’s unique contribution to our success, and empowers our team to connect, belong and grow, so that we can better serve our members and community.
- Do you want to be a number? Sorry! You’ve come to the wrong place.
- Do you want to be treated like a robot? Sorry! You’ve come to the wrong place.
- Do you want to eat your cake and ice cream, too? Now we’re talking…
Working at Centric means helping people, learning new things and growing relationships. We want people who want to make a difference to others by helping them Bank Better & Live Better!
Do you have what it takes?
- Centric Service Rep (CSR) – Full-Time positions available in West Monroe, LA, Monroe, LA, and Ruston, LA. The role of a CSR is to assist members and potential members to Live Better with their Credit Union needs; explains services, sets up new accounts, begins the loan process, resolves member problems and forwards loan information to appropriate staff member.
- IT Administrator – Full-Time position available in West Monroe, LA. The role of the IT Administrator is to oversee the development, implementation, and use of technology throughout the Credit Union and provide administration and training of applications to Credit Union Staff. Maintain IT networks, servers and IT security systems. Prefer candidates with exposure to CyberSecurity, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
News and Events >
Print | Share | Questions