At Centric, We Celebrate Our Employees!
Our goal is to be the best place our members have ever banked AND the best place you’ve ever worked!
We offer competitive benefits, pay well and care for our employees, products and members.
In return, we have HIGH expectations and we believe our members deserve Centric Service! Centric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. We work in good faith to help you grow and become the best employee you desire to be!
- Do you want to be a number? Sorry! You’ve come to the wrong place.
- Do you want to be treated like a robot? Sorry! You’ve come to the wrong place.
- Do you want to eat your cake and ice cream, too? Now we’re talking…
Working at Centric means helping people, learning new things and growing relationships. We want people who want to make a difference to others by helping them Bank Better & Live Better!
Do you have what it takes?
- IT Support Specialist – Full-time position to be located in West Monroe.The role of this position is to provide support and training to Credit Union personnel in the use of office automation products, personal computers, on-line application systems, user-based peripherae .8am-5pm, M-Fls as well as monitor and mitigate incoming HelpDesk requests. Position may be called on outside regular hours upon occasion, but general hours are 8am-5pm, M-F.
- CSR (Centric Service Rep)– Full-time and Part-time positions available in Monroe. The role of a CSR is to assist members and potential members to Live Better with their Credit Union needs; explains services, sets up new accounts, begins the loan process, resolves member problems and forwards loan information to appropriate staff member.
- MyCentric Rep – Full-time position to be located in West Monroe. The role of a MyCentric Rep is to assist members and potential members to Live Better with their Credit Union needs. This role answers member calls, emails, and video calls; processes online membership and loan applications.
News and Events >
Print | Share | Questions