Real Estate Loan
Trust your hometown mortgage lender, a full-service team for all of your mortgage needs.
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms for affordable payment plans
- Loan amount and terms based on job tenure, credit history, and income
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Local decision-making and processing
- Easily submit all documents securely online
- Conventional – Conventional loans are mortgages that are not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- VA – The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) guarantees VA loans. These guarantees allow veterans to obtain home loans with favorable terms (usually without a down payment).
- USDA – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) guarantees loans to help make homeownership possible for low-income buyers in rural areas nationwide. These loans require little to no money down for qualified borrowers, as long as properties meet the USDA’s eligibility rules.
- FHA – FHA loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). They’re meant for borrowers with smaller down payments and lower credit scores, who are unable to be approved for a conventional loan.
- Home Equity Line of Credit – HELOCs use the equity in your home—that is, the difference between your home’s value and your mortgage balance—as collateral.
- Land Purchase – A residential lot or land loan allows you to purchase the land you’ve always dreamed of.
- Stand Alone Mobile Home – A mobile or manufactured home that does not include a land purchase.
Become a Member >
Print | Share | Questions