First-Time Home Buyer Program
Make Your Dream of Owning Your First Home a Reality!
Consider first-time home buyer options from Centric that may suit your needs.
First-Time Home Buyer Program Basics*
- Must be the first time purchasing a home or has not purchased/owned a home in the previous three years.
- 100% of purchase price can be financed. Monthly payment includes principal, interest, & homeowner’s insurance, flood insurance (when applicable) and/or property taxes.
- Primary Residence and single-household properties only. Site-built homes and manufactured homes with land are eligible. Home can be located inside or outside city limits.
- Home must be in move-in condition. Any hazardous conditions identified by the appraisal process must be repaired prior to closing. Home must meet minimum FHA standards.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance is required.
- Closing costs may be paid by seller.
What to consider before becoming a homeowner:
- Secure financing options before you begin the search for the home of your dreams. This will indicate your buying ability and create search parameters you can afford.
- Shop fees and down payments expected at closing so, you are financially prepared well before the closing date.
- Avoid credit report checks or purchases when applying for a home. If approved for your home, do not acquire any new debt as this could cause a major road block into closing on your dream home.
Become a Member >
Print | Share | Questions
First step, apply for a loan with us and get prequalified. This will help you set your price point and show sellers you’re serious.
The search is on for your dream home! Work with your real estate agent to make an offer.
CHOOSE YOUR MORTGAGE
We offer a few different mortgage loan options to choose from. Don’t worry, we’ll help you select the right fit!
CLOSE THE SALE AND MOVE IN
Ready to get the keys? We’re here for you every step of the way!
*Individual must be a member in good-standing or eligible for membership with the Credit Union. Not all who apply will qualify. See mortgage loan officer for full details and qualifications. Insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender. Centric FCU MLO #506916.