Let your student enjoy the personal freedom of having their own debit card!
With Centric’s Student-Only checking, your student can be the owner of their financial independence – have control over what they spend and when they spend it! Your student can learn how to manage their money by building good spending habits with their Student Checking account.
- Checking account designed for members age 13-17
- A parent or guardian must have a checking account in good standing with the credit union.
- Student Checking Account is linked to parent or guardian’s account to cover any overdrafts or mishaps that may occur.*
- Set up direct-deposit to have checks automatically deposited into their account
from a part- or full-time job
- Enjoy the personal freedom of having your own debit card
- Free – The account is completely free except in the event of an overdraft.
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit*
- Free e-statements
- Free 24/7 telephone banking
- Free Mobile Wallet support
- Free access to shared branches all across the country
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATMs
April is Youth Month!
Each April, Centric celebrates Credit Union Youth Month! Through April 30, 2021, we will waive the $3 Membership Fee for each new Student Checking Account. In addition, we will also give the new member their first deposit – their $25 minimum balance is on us!*
Open an account today at any Centric retail center or online at any time!
*Kidz Saver Youth Savings Account for ages 17 and under. Student checking account for ages 13-17. Will waive the $3.00 membership fee per Kidz Saver or Student Checking account opened. $5 initial deposit per Kidz Saver account/$25 initial deposit per Student Checking account.
*A parent or guardian must have a checking account in good standing with the credit union. Student Checking Account is linked to parent or guardian’s account to cover any overdrafts or mishaps on the Student Checking Account. Student must be 13 years of age or older. The account is a non-dividend-bearing checking account. The account is completely free except in the event of an overdraft.
Become a Member >
Print | Share | Questions