Home Equity Line of Credit
Your equity turned into cash! Now offering no closing costs for HELOCs.
Put the equity in your primary residence to work! use the equity in your home for things like…
- Home improvements or repairs
- Debt consolidation
- Child’s education
- Major expenses
How to Get Started
Here’s a list of what you’ll need to get started:
- Home Owner’s / Flood Insurance Policies
- Current Mortgage Statement
- Pay Statements for Previous 30 Days
- W2s for Previous Two Years
- Full Bank Statements for Previous Two Months
- Drivers License or Government Issued Identification
- Additional information may be required.
With approved credit HELOC, interest rates are variable based on an index plus a margin and may vary after the account is opened. The rate is effective the first date of the billing cycle. APR range is 3.5%-18.0%. Rate is subject to adjust monthly. The APR may be adjusted based on individual credit standing, term, loan-to-value, debt-to-income, aggregate credit score, any product mix. Closing costs do not include full appraisal fee if appraisal is required. Centric will pay closing costs. If HELOC is closed within 36 months of origination, closing costs will be charged back to the borrower(s). The minimum loan amount is $10k, maximum $150k. Property insurance is required. Terms and conditions may change at any time. Click here for a full list of disclosures.
Become a Member >
Print | Share | Questions