2024 Centric B-C Scholarship Application
Eligibility: Graduating High School Seniors and Current Technical School Students
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a current member in good standing of Centric Federal Credit Union
- Be graduating from high school in the Spring of 2024 or currently enrolled in undergraduate studies at an accredited college, university, or technical school; or have plans to attend an accredited college, university or technical school full-time in the Fall of 2024
- Have maintained a 3.0 GPA based on 6 high school semesters or 1 most recent completed college semester
- Have scored a 21 or higher on the ACT exam
- Complete an application and personal essay
Immediate family members of current employees, members of the Supervisory Committee and members of the Board of Directors ARE NOT eligible for the scholarship.
Application Package: All applicants must submit an application package which includes:
- A completed application
- A current high school transcript or college transcript
- A copy of his/her official ACT or SAT results
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a teacher from your junior or senior year (only applies to high school seniors), or your current college professor or advisor
- A personal essay about why you should be considered for the scholarship
Application Deadline: Completed application packages must be received no later than February 29, 2024.
Incomplete or late application packages will not be considered.
Selection: The credit union will review the applications received and forward all qualified applications to the Scholarship Committee of The Centric B-C Foundation.
Award: The recipient will receive the scholarship funds in May for Fall semester. The recipient can use the scholarship for any school related expenses. The check will be made payable directly to the recipient when proof of registration for that semester has been provided to the Scholarship Committee.
Notification: Each applicant will be notified by phone or mail whether or not they have been chosen as the scholarship recipient.
Become a Member >
News and Events >
Print | Share | Questions