Kick Off the Year With 6 Secrets to Savings
1-Make a Budget
- Be good to yourself
- Work not only for your family but also to enjoy life’s treasures, too!
- Reward yourself in ways in which you can afford
2-Use Wi-Fi when available
- Some of us cannot help ourselves and see our phone as an appendage!
- Whether leisure or work, check to see if a secure Wi-Fi is available
- The savings can be staggering depending on your usage
3-Take Your Lunch to Work or Start a Pot Luck Lunch Crew
- Plan a pot luck where everyone brings a food item
- Crock Pot meals are always a go
- Make it fun with ‘Left-Over Lounge’ and encourage your coworkers to bring their leftovers to lunch from the night before!
4-Plan a Family Date Night at Home
- During your grocery trips pick up a few items to for a family friendly meal everyone can participate in preparation
- You’ll find memories are made no matter where you are or what you’re doing
- Simple is best!
5-Enroll in a Kasasa Checking account with a Saver and earn money monthly without making a transfer
- Cash Back sweeps right into your Savings each month
- The following month you will earn a dividend
- Continuously save without any effort!
6-Workout for Free (always consult your doctor is you’re just getting started)
- Personal training is great; workout facilities are too.
- Their monthly fees can be costly with extensive contract periods
- Check out the local park and take a friend along for a run
- YouTube a workout based around your level of ability
Become a Member >
News and Events >
Print | Share | Questions